Buy Sell and Rent Real Estate in CANADA
Century21 Elite Estates Limited (Brokerage)
Ultra Ovation - Mississauga
Rent / Lease
Condo in this Building
Please Register & Contact me
Building Name : Ultra Ovation Condos
Brief information about this building and it's neighborhood.
Built by TRIDEL located at the intersection of Living Arts Drive and Burnhamthorpe Road West in Mississauga. Across from this building is YMCA, Mississauga Central Library and across the Square One Shopping Mall.
An Ultra-Fun Recreational Facility
Ultra chic. Ultra's lobby features an intimate seating alcove lit from above by two dramatic wire sculpture chandeliers, polished columns, tranquil water wall and an attentive 24-hour Concierge. Sliding doors open to Ultra Club's Party Lounge, with seating areas looking onto a central, double-sided fireplace, curved patterned benches, a sleek bar, cafe-style seating and a fully-equipped caterer's kitchen. The contemporary design continues to flow seamlessly throughout the Billiard Lounge, Golf Centre, Dining & Cards Room, indoor Swimming Pool and state-of-the-art Exercise Room with spacious Aerobic Studio.
A white stippled ceiling finish graces all areas except the kitchen, laundry/storage* rooms and bathrooms (laundry/storage and bathroom ceilings are smooth and painted with white semi-gloss paint).
Interior walls are primed and then painted with two coats of off-white, fine quality latex paint (bathrooms, and all woodwork and trim painted with durable white semi-gloss paint).
Distinctive 6'8" interior contemporary slab doors (paint finish) complete with quality brushed nickel finish hardware. Where there are 9' or 10' ceilings, doors will be 7' interior slab doors (paint finish).
Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
Ventilation to exterior with automatic relay sensor exhaust control.
Stacked, full capacity Whirlpool washer and dryer (complete with stainless steel flexible hoses).
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- 24-hour concierge, monitoring community access and engineered security systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas.
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system with key pad and door contact.
- Electronic communication system located in the lobby vestibule permits guests to communicate with the suite from the building entrance. Guests in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the resident's television.
- Live surveillance cameras in strategic locations in the building, grounds and garage are monitored by the concierge. Selected surveillance cameras can be viewed on the resident's television.
- Computer controlled access system provided at main building visitor entry points.
- Emergency response key chain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the concierge of a distress call.
- Heat detectors are connected to the fire annunciation panel.
- Hard wired smoke alarms and in suite fire alarm speaker.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE AND FIXTURES
- Vertical fan coil heating and cooling, with supplementary heating coil for seasonal comfort control.
- Central building water filtration system.
- Individual thermal and hot water meters for monitoring use of heating, cooling and hot water use.
- Individual service panels with circuit breakers.
- White designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Distinctive ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s)*, den* and bedroom(s)*.
- Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room.
- In-suite electricity metering for individual energy management.
- SoftWireTM Network Centre (high-speed wiring connection point).
- Advanced, star design in-suite structured wiring. Each telephone, cable or multi-port outlet within a suite connects directly to the SoftWireTM Network Centre.
- Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den.*
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den* and kitchen.*
- One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
- Category 5 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets and multi-port.
- RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
- High Efficiency Boilers offering 85% efficiency or better to reduce gas consumption and utility costs.
- Building Energy Management Systems to monitor and control the consumption of heating fuel and electricity.
- Energy star appliances to reduce electricity use.
- Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed architecturally designed windows with low-e coating.
- Landscaped garage roofs and terraces
- Recycling facilities that permit convenient separating and disposing of recyclables.
- Compact fluorescent lights and other high efficiency interior lighting in common areas to lower electricity costs. In suite light fixtures are designed to fit long lasting, energy saving lamps.
- Carbon Monoxide detection system in garages controls Energy use.
Suite metering of electricity, heating and cooling for individual control of costs. Hot water metering in each suite for additional cost control.
CENTURY 21 Elite Estates Ltd. • 405 Britannia Road East, #101, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E6
. Direct : (416)566 1102 • Phone (905)502 5800 • Fax (905)502 1800 • Email : NadeemRealty@Gmail.com .
© 2006 Century 21 Real Estate Corporation. CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark licensed to Century 21 Real Estate Corporation. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.