Welcome to Grand Ovation, 34 storey of distinct architecture located in the heart of Mississauga, across from City Hall and the Living Arts Centre, and just steps from Square One. Grand Ovation features a grand 2 level lobby with attentive 24-hour concierge and Grand Ovation Club, the finest recreation facilities Tridel Dorsay has created.
For more information visit our Sales Centre at Burnhamthorpe Road West and Duke of York Boulevard.
Community : Mississauga has everything for everyone. Square One. Living Arts Centre. Famous Players Coliseum movie theatres. Over 350 parks. Miles of natural trails. 21 indoor ice rinks. Gourmet restaurants. Golf courses. Lake Ontario waterfront. Specialty boutiques. Go Trains. Highways 401, 403, 407 & QEW. Where will you go?
Amenities & Lifestyle
Grand Ovation Club is one of the finest recreation facilities Tridel Dorsay has created. In order to achieve a complete experience, Grand Ovation Club maintains a balance between exercise and interaction It begins with an acclaimed aquatic centre showcasing a grand sky-lit indoor swimming pool, soothing whirlpool and Scandinavian cedar saunas. It continues in the Exercise and Aerobics Centre, Billiards Lounge, Cards Room, Golf Centre and Theatre, then finishes in the naturally sophisticated Party Room.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- A white stippled ceiling finish graces all areas except the kitchen, laundry/storage* rooms and bathrooms (kitchen, laundry/storage and bathroom ceilings are smooth and painted with white semi-gloss paint).
- Interior walls are primed and then painted with two coats of off-white, fine quality latex paint (kitchen, bathrooms, and all woodwork and trim painted with durable white semi-gloss paint).
- Distinctive 6'8" paneled interior doors (paint finish) complete with quality polished brass finish hardware.
- 4 1/4 " wood baseboards with 3" casings (paint finish).
- Cultured white marble window sills on all windows.
- French doors* to den.
- Suite entry closet with mirrored sliding doors*.
- Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed architecturally designed windows.
- The ceiling height of the unit is approximately 8', measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the undersurface of the concrete ceiling slab. Where ceiling bulkheads are installed, the ceiling height will be less than 8'. Where dropped ceilings are required, (in areas such as foyers, closets, kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways), the ceiling height will also be less than 8'. Suites on floors 15th and 20th feature 8'8" ceilings and the 29th floor feature 9' ceilings.
- 24-hour concierge, monitoring community access and engineered security systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas.
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system with key pad and door contact.
- Electronic communication system located in the lobby vestibule permits guests to communicate with the suite from the building entrance. Guests in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the resident's television.
- Smoke detectors connected to the suite intrusion alarm system and monitored by the concierge.
- Live surveillance cameras in strategic locations in the building, grounds and garage are monitored by the concierge. Selected surveillance cameras can be viewed on the resident's television.
- Computer controlled access system provided at all building entry points.
- Emergency response key chain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the concierge of a distress call.
- Heat detectors are connected to the fire annunciation panel.
- Vertical fan coil heating and cooling, with supplementary heating coil for seasonal comfort control.
- Central building water filtration system.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE AND FIXTURES
- SoftWireTM Network Centre (high-speed wiring connection point).
- Advanced, star design in-suite structured wiring. Each telephone, cable or multi-port outlet within a suite connects directly to the SoftWireTM Network Centre.
- Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den.*
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den* and kitchen.*
- One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
- Category 5 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets and multi-port.
- RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
- Individual service panels with circuit breakers.
- White designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Distinctive ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s)*, den* and bedroom(s)*.
- Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room.
- In-suite electricity metering for individual energy management.
Buy Sell and Rent Real Estate in CANADA
Century21 Elite Estates Limited (Brokerage)
Grand Ovation condo in Mississauga
Rent / Lease
Condo in this Building
Please Register & Contact me
Building Name : Grand Ovation
Brief information about this building and it's neighborhood.
CENTURY 21 Elite Estates Ltd. • 405 Britannia Road East, #101, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E6
. Direct : (416)566 1102 • Phone (905)502 5800 • Fax (905)502 1800 • Email : NadeemRealty@Gmail.com .
© 2006 Century 21 Real Estate Corporation. CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark licensed to Century 21 Real Estate Corporation. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.