What can you do to prepare your house for showing? What small steps can be taken to increase your chances for a quick sale? Efforts to improve the appearance of your house can contribute greatly to its marketing success. Small efforts such as replacing defective light bulbs; repainting damaged trim areas around doors and windows; cleaning the carpets; and adding finishing touches such as fresh flowers can make all the difference.
Email today for a CENTURY 21® real estate professional expert advice on how to ensure your house sells quickly and at the best possible price.
Private Sellers - Some questions you should ask yourself
- Under what conditions will strangers be permitted to enter your home?
- Who will "show" the home?
- How much will you budget for advertising?
- Who will write the adverts for the property and place them?
- Will you hire, buy or make signs?
- When will you advertise and how often?
- How much deposit do you require?
- Who will ask the buyers for the deposit? Who would check the buyer and the agreement?
- At what point will you use a Lawyer?
- How will you qualify the buyer financially?
- Buyers today buy by comparing other homes, how would you discuss these with buyers?
- Buyers may be reluctant to tell you what they don't like about your home - How would you deal with any objections they may have?
- Buyers need to be followed up - How would you do this without appearing anxious to sell?
- What special conditions do you want?
- Do you have a pre-approval certificate?
- Legally, how is the property described and where are the title deeds located?
- How much will transfer costs be?
- What will the buyer's monthly repayments be?
- How long will you give the buyer to secure finance?
- Should you leave this to a professional?
Buy Sell and Rent Real Estate in CANADA
Century21 Elite Estates Limited (Brokerage)
CENTURY 21 Elite Estates Ltd. • 405 Britannia Road East, #101, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E6
. Direct : (416)566 1102 • Phone (905)502 5800 • Fax (905)502 1800 • Email : Info@propertylimit.com .
© 2006 Century 21 Real Estate Corporation. CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark licensed to Century 21 Real Estate Corporation. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.